Your best bet at restoration is to do as Kris suggests. I would not,
under any circumstances, restore directly to the corrupted file pool
from the DDR backup unless it was taken while the file pool was down and
before the corruption occurred. Even then, you would back level all
files and catalog entries that were updated between the time of the
backup and the restore. Since we are an active  24 hours per day shop,
we can never use DDR as a potential backup process for our SFS.

We had a problem a few years ago with a corrupted catalog block that
required the help of the support center. The block was corrupted during
a data center move and the corruption caused the system to crash
whenever any file whose catalog entry was in the corrupted block was
referenced. Getting past this one required that we send a copy of the
catalog disk to the support center so that they could craft a zap to
bypass the bad entries. It took two tries to get it right because the
first zap just handled the failing file at the time of the crashes, all
of which were during attempts to backup the same file. After bypassing
the bad block we did a filepool unload, created an all new filepool, and
did a filepool reload to the new location/disks.

In short, if you open a PMR with the support center, they may be able to
perform some magic for you. Without them, we would have lost several
days of updates instead of just the 19 files that were identified as
having entries in the corrupted block.

Good Luck,
Richard Schuh