You'd need to restore the DDR backup to a new filepool user (with
exactly the same minidisk configuration, for example userid NEWSFS).
After the restore, link to the restored NEWSFS 191 and
- RENAME oldSFS DMSPARMS fm NEWSFS = =
- change the filepool ID in NEWSFS DMSPARMS to e.g. TEMPSFS
- RENAME oldfpool POOLDEF fm TEMPSFS POOLDEF =
Release and DEATCH the NEWSFS 119 and start NEWSFS up.  Then you can
isseu DIRLIST TEMPSFS:someuserid.

But, as I wrote earlier today: DDR backups taken while SFS runs, may
yield a corrupted SFS after the restore.
If you don't want to spend money on a decent backup product (like
IBM's IBM Backup and Restore Manager or CA's VM:Backup), you should
better use FILEPOOL BACKUP as backup method:
- no extra SW license
- can run while SFS is active (better: SFS must run during the backup)
- you can restore one or more files from the backup medium.
(memory is a bit rusty, it may be FILEPOOL UNLOAD instead of FILEPOOL
BACKUP to be able to restore selected files; the SFS admin manual will
guide you to the details.)

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support