Bob Bates wrote:
Well depending on if you get the VM READ before the PROFILE runs, just enter AC
( NOPROF. If you don't get the read LOGON userid NOIPL, the IPL CMS, the AC (
NOPROF.

I'm having the opposite of a senior moment (or something).

Here's something I never knew: Is that why the terminal "hangs" (my unixy
interpretation for the past 15 years) after you IPL ... so you can enter special
commands before your CMS guest actually loads? Is that VM READ part of
CMS or CP or something in-between?

--
Jack J. Woehr            # I run for public office from time to time. It's like
http://www.well.com/~jax # working out at the gym, you sweat a lot, don't get