You may only want to set it off for specific volumes. For example, if
you are a heavy SFS user, you probably still want it turned on for your
pool servers.

Speaking of that, the solution for the problem of dealing with VSWITCHs
looks amazingly like VCTCA support. Are we close to being able to do
ISFC over a VCTCA on a guest that is coupled to a CP owned VCTCA?

Regards,
Richard Schuh