Wow, a SHARE without Mike Walter!   Now I'm REALLY concerned about the
economy! lol

             Mike Walter
             <mike.wal...@hewi
             tt.com>                                                    To
             Sent by: The IBM          IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             z/VM Operating                                             cc
             System
             <ib...@listserv.u                                     Subject
             ARK.EDU>                  Re: SHARE in Austin

             02/26/2009 11:21
             AM

             Please respond to
               The IBM z/VM
             Operating System
             <ib...@listserv.u
                 ARK.EDU>

Cory,

I considered paying my own way, but my most-senior "budget manager"
scowled pretty fiercely when I mentioned the idea.  Wives can be that way.
 ;-)
We have a daughter in 2nd year of an out-of-state college, and a son
entering a different out-of-state college next fall.  If the company can't
afford my travel, with those college expenses staring us in the face I
can't either.  :-(

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.

"MacIntyre, Cory" <cory.macint...@navistar.com>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
02/26/2009 11:46 AM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: SHARE in Austin

That's one reason I'm paying everything myself to go to Share, to get the
heck out of Dodge(Chicago).