Jim,

I am with you there
I offered to pay my own expenses too
but was still turned down because of the registration
O' to be back in TEXAS even for just one week
Here is hoping for a better turn of events in August

take care

Bill Munson
Sr. z/VM Systems Programmer
Brown Brothers Harriman & CO.
525 Washington Blvd.
Jersey City, NJ 07310
201-418-7588

President MVMUA
http://www2.marist.edu/~mvmua/

Jim Bohnsack <jab...@cornell.edu>
02/26/2009 08:50 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: SHARE in Austin

There should be a "SHARE Economic Stimulus Plan" for the poor companies
(and universities) who are cutting their budgets.  I live just north of
Dallas (Plano) and offered to pay my own transportation, meals, and
Motel 6 charges but the $1800 or so for the SHARE registration is a
show-stopper, according to my manager.  I still work for Cornell--I'm
just a longer walk to the computer room.

I'll be sticking my nose out the door to catch the southern breezes that
come up from Austin next week.

Jim

MacIntyre, Cory wrote:
> At least my daughter graduated last year and with no write off this year
I =

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE***************************** The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.