From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Bob Bates
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 1:45 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Problems with IPLing a SECOND LEVEL z/VM 5.3

Remember to do TERM CONMODE 3270 before the IPL?

Also, you may need to put the cons=0009 on the load screen (assuming the
address of your console is 0009)

Bob Bates
Enterprise Hosting Services

w. (469)892-6660
c. (214) 907-5071

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."

  _____