We have one DIRMAINT running on V5.3. Lots of Linux on it
Now I plan to turn on the second DIRMAINT on V5.4.
In the future, we plan to synchronize each other.

My questions:
1: Can DIRMAINTs on  V5.3 and V5.4 be synchronized
2: Do I need to manually update all the files such as extent control, user
direct?
   But there is no user direct on V5.3. So where I can get it?

Please help me!

Sunny Hu
I. M. Technical Services
W.C.B. Alberta
(780) 498-4739
sunny...@wcb.ab.ca

This message is intended only for the addressee.  It may contain privileged or
confidential information.  Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so
that we may correct our internal records.  Please then delete the original
email.  Thank you. (Sent by Webgate2)