Thanks, Rob:
But I also need to turn on  DIRMAINT at the second level. So how can I get
the first level dirmaint for the second level dirmaint?

Sunny Hu
I. M. Technical Services
W.C.B. Alberta
(780) 498-4739
sunny...@wcb.ab.ca

Rob van der Heij <rvdh...@gmail.com>
04/20/2009 01:48 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: How to update the second Dirmaint

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Kris Buelens <kris.buel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> You want to manage two VM systems and a single directory describing
> them both?  Then indeed you can use a subset of CSE (Cross System

Don't think so. The way I read Sunny's question is that she now has a
2nd level guest running z/VM 5.4 and wants to get her production
system to z/VM 5.4

Rob

Scanned by WCB Webgate1 AntiSpam/AntiVirus email gateway.

This message is intended only for the addressee.  It may contain privileged or
confidential information.  Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so
that we may correct our internal records.  Please then delete the original
email.  Thank you. (Sent by Webgate1)