http://ed-thelen.org/1401Project/1401RestorationPage.html

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> Jim Bohnsack <jab...@cornell.edu> 5/20/2009 8:46 PM >>>
I don't remember a VM/370 1401 emulator.  I supported IBM customers that
were running 1401 support under DOS/360, but now I can't remember what
it was called.  It required, I think, a hardware feature on the
S/360-30.  I think I remember that there was a 1410 emulator that ran
under DOS, probably on a 360-40.  Was there a separate VM/370 1401
emulator or were you just running DOS or DOS/VS under VM/370?

What was the name of that DOS 1401 emulator?  The old core memory is
getting a little rusty, maybe a lot rusty.

Jim

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University