From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Mark Bodenstein
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 4:33 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: CP DIAL question

I work with Jim Bohnsack who asked the original question.

Thanks for your suggestion Thomas, but since the DIAL happens (or
doesn't happen) after the session is established I'm not sure how SCEXIT
would help.

I tried to download RXLDEV as mentioned in David Boyes note, but the
VMARC file was malformed.  :-(

David please contact me directly if you have contact information for
Rick Troth.

Thanks,

Mark Bodenstein  (m...@cornell.edu)
Cornell University