On Tuesday, 05/26/2009 at 05:33 EDT, Mark Bodenstein <m...@cornell.edu>
wrote:

> Thanks for your suggestion Thomas, but since the DIAL happens (or
doesn't
> happen) after the session is established I'm not sure how SCEXIT would
help.

> I tried to download RXLDEV as mentioned in David Boyes note, but the
VMARC file
> was malformed.  :-(

I don't think an SCEXIT will help you.  I would replace the code running
in the "SNA" virtual machine with a tiny VM system that has logons
disabled (overkill, but doesn't require extra software!).  The logo would
have only a command line pre-filled with "UNDIAL" and

  To access System 1, telnet into system1.cornell.edu
            System 2,             system2.cornell.edu
   Press ENTER to return to the vmsystem.cornell.edu logo

  ==> UNDIAL

or some variation on that theme.  Of course, if you can get the RXLDEV
working, that's simpler.