From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of russell.gendr...@custserv.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 1:04 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: vswitch for layer 2 network on a second level VM guest

Hi Larry,

The OSA is defined on the first level VM as attached to the 2nd level VM
guest. The OSA address is not defined or in use on the first level VM.

The second level VM is 5.4 but I just found out that it does not have
the latest PTF's loaded on. So we are doing that as we speak :-)

How are you doing

 Russell Gendreau

Time Customer Service, Inc.

813-554-2064