Hi List,

We already change the machine from XA to ESA, and also let only class G in the
VM directory, but when ZOS start, again, had a problem with 0C4 in VTAM appl.

The interesting is that ZOS run ok, with VTAM if is native mode.

Someone know, if have a parameter, that is necessary to run the ZOS un der ZVM ?

Thanks

Sergio

> Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:37:08 -0700
> From: dennis.l.o'br...@bankofamerica.com
> Subject: Re: VTAM Abend 0C4 under Z/VM
> To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
>
> >In the meantime, I would seriously think about removing most of the
> >privilege classes
> >from that guest's definition in USER DIRECT. I might be wrong, but I don't
> >think z/OS
> >needs all that.
>
> It doesn't. Our z/OS guests run just fine with class G. Some of them used to
> have class B to run MIA's Autoattach feature, but we replaced that with the
> MULTIUSER option of DEDICATE when it became available.
>                                                         Dennis O'Brien
>
> "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed". -- Apollo 11, 20 July
> 1969, Sea of Tranquility

Compartilhe os momentos mais importantes da sua vida.
http://www.microsoft.com/brasil/windows/windowslive/products/photos-share.aspx?tab=1