Sergio,

Telling us that you run this lab environment under Hercules provides
significant new information, information that might have been helpful to
know (or perhaps not) right from the first request for help.  Still,
anything you can contribute as general knowledge should always be
appreciated by those following in your footsteps.

I've never used Hercules, so at this point I probably wont be able provide
much more useful assistance.  And I certainly do not know any of the legal
implications of running licensed IBM software (even in a lab environment)
under Hercules.

Good luck!

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.

"Sergio Lima" <sergiovm...@hotmail.com>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
07/28/2009 01:00 PM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: VTAM Abend 0C4 under Z/VM

Hello Mr. Mike,

All that We tried to run ZOS17 under Z/VM, was unsucessfuly.
How We said, this is a lab environment for us, that run under Hercules
emulator, and of course, We don't have much support.
How, with the ZOS19 version, the system is up normally for us is enough.
But, We will continue look more thinks that can do this problem.
All what We see, will put here ok ?

Thanks

Sergio

> Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:01:55 -0500
> From: mike.wal...@hewitt.com
> Subject: Re: VTAM Abend 0C4 under Z/VM
> To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
>
> Sergio,
>
> For the benefit of others who run into the same problem in the future,
> would you please explain what caused the problem, and what solved it?
This

<sergiovm...@hotmail.com>

> > > problem, but when

> > > would seriously think about removing most of the privilege classes
> > > from that guest's definition in USER DIRECT. I might be wrong, but I
> > > don't think z/OS needs all that.

> > > Compartilhe os momentos mais importantes da sua vida com quem você
> > quiser.
> >

> > The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying
documents
> may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from

> disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if

> this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately
alert
> the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
> attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the
contents
> of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
> prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
> monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
> compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business.
E-mails
> are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
> intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are
> deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by
e-mail.

> Novo Internet Explorer 8: mais rápido e muito mais seguro. Baixe agora,
> grátis!
>

> The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents
may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are
deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.

Instale o novo Internet Explorer 8 otimizado para o MSN. Download aqui