Ray,

We also will look for that.

Thanks very much.

Sergio

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:17:27 -0400
From: ray.wat...@opensolutions.com
Subject: Re: VTAM Abend 0C4 under Z/VM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

Sergio,

I found this. Maybe?

GOOGLE Search: VTAM Abend 0C4 VM

1.   IBM - HIPER Fix List for VTAM in the z/OS Communications Server
This document details the HIPER fixes for VTAM and related components on the
z/OS ... OA25148, 08/05/19, ABEND0C4 IN ISTSSCQ2 DUE TO THE RCPSRLBP IN THE
RDTE .... WHEN RUNNING Z/OS AS A GUEST OF Z/VM 5.2 WITH A DEDICATED OSA ADAPTER
www.ibm.com/.../docview.wss?rs=852... - Cached - Similar

Ray Waters