Hello Mike,

We downloaded this manua here, and now have in hand.

Will read now, for see some thinks that need changed.

We don't still open a PMR with IBM, I'm waiting first, if can solve alone (or
with help list, of course).

Thanks

Sergio

> Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:50:03 -0500
> From: mike.wal...@hewitt.com
> Subject: Re: VTAM Abend 0C4 under Z/VM
> To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
>
> Sergio,
>
> You sound relatively new to z/VM. I'm not sure it will help directly in
> this case, but it might be of general help to examine the redpaper
> "Multiple z/OS Virtual Machines on z/VM" found at:
>
> http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/redp4507.html?Open&pdfbookmark
>
> There are CP directory examples and other tips related to running (more
> than one) z/OS under z/VM.
>
> Have you opened a PMR with IBM to determine the cause of the VTAM abend in
> z/OS while it is running under z/VM?
>
> Mike Walter
> Hewitt Associates
> Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
> represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.
>
> "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on
> 07/22/2009 10:22:58 AM:
>
> > Hi List,
> >
> > We already change the machine from XA to ESA, and also let only
> > class G in the VM directory, but when ZOS start, again, had a
> > problem with 0C4 in VTAM appl.
> > The interesting is that ZOS run ok, with VTAM if is native mode.
> > Someone know, if have a parameter, that is necessary to run the ZOS
> > un der ZVM ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Sergio
> >
> > > Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:37:08 -0700
> > > From: dennis.l.o'br...@bankofamerica.com
> > > Subject: Re: VTAM Abend 0C4 under Z/VM
> > > To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

> > the privilege classes
> > but I don't think z/OS
> > >
> > > It doesn't. Our z/OS guests run just fine with class G. Some of
> > them used to have class B to run MIA's Autoattach feature, but we
> > replaced that with the MULTIUSER option of DEDICATE when it became
> available.
> > > Dennis O'Brien
> > >
> > > "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed". -- Apollo
> > 11, 20 July 1969, Sea of Tranquility

Descubra todas as novidades do novo Internet Explorer 8
http://brasil.microsoft.com.br/IE8/mergulhe/?utm_source=MSN%3BHotmail&utm_medium=Tagline&utm_campaign=IE8