On Friday, 09/18/2009 at 10:13 EDT, David Boyes <dbo...@sinenomine.net>
wrote:
> On 9/18/09 9:32 AM, "Bill Holder" <hold...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> > That is indeed one important question, but there was another one, the
> > question of whether this was a denial of service attack exposure,
which
> > it is not.
>
> I think that's a point of view question.

It's all very Humpty Dumpty.  :-)  "Integrity" has a precise meaning with
regard to APARs.   The *guest* is not doing anything to annoy CP.  CP is
actually annoying himself trying to instantiate the guest.  Until control
is given to the guest, nothing can be attributed to the guest.  The walls
between guests and between the guest and CP have not been breached.  Ergo,
no integrity problem.