On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Colin Allinson <cgallin...@amadeus.com> wrote:

> I did look to see if there was any way I could do this with Fullscreen CMS
> and I could not see how (although I have never really got to grips with this
> tool and there may be some configuration option that may make it possible.

Yes, we can ...  I recall using the CMS PIpelines "fullscr" stage to
build one that imitated the NetView style where the insertion point
for the new line is rolling over the screen (to save bandwidth). With
some extra effort you could also do something like MVS where a subset
of the lines (the replies) stack at the top.
If you want to insert the new line at the bottom (thus scroll the
remaining lines up) you need to rewrite it all every time you add a
line (which we found very intrusive on the termulators in those days).

Don't have the code handy anymore, but could give it a try if it helps you out.

Rob