From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of peter.w...@ttc.ca
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 3:01 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Recommendation on Backup product for z/VM

Hi David,

Here's the mod to HCPDDR in all it's glory:
./ I 56317202          $ 56317702 500                 11/28/07 15:19:06
* TORONTO TRANSIT COMMISSION MODIFICATIONS START HERE PART 1/2
* THE TWO STATEMENTS THAT PRECEDE THIS MODIFICATION ARE:
* CKDEOV   DS    0H
*          BAL   R14,MSG005          GO PRINT THE END OF VOL MS
         TM    DDRCMSF,DDRCMS      RUNNING UNDER CMS?
         BZ    TTC1                NO, THEN DO NOT CALL DMSTVS
         CMSCALL PLIST=TTCTVS,ERROR=*  CALL DMSTVS FOR NEW TAPE
TTC1     DS    0H
* TORONTO TRANSIT COMMISSION PART 1 MODIFICATIONS END HERE
./ I 58447802          $ 58448202 400                 11/28/07 15:19:06
* TORONTO TRANSIT COMMISSION MODIFICATIONS START HERE PART 2/2
* THE TWO STATEMENTS THAT PRECEDE THIS MODIFICATION ARE:
* SIORET7  DS    0H
*          BRANCH SIOEP,SIORET
TTCTVS   DC    CL8'DMSTVS'         COMMAND TO MOUNT NEXT TAPE
         DC    CL8'SCRATCH'        DMSTVS PARAMETERS
         DC    XL2'0181',CL6' '
         DC    CL8'18TR'           COULD CHANGE FOR NEW DRIVES
         DC    CL8'NL'
         DC    8X'FF'              END OF DMSTVS PARAMETER LIST
* TORONTO TRANSIT COMMISSION PART 2 MODIFICATIONS END HERE