On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 6:36 AM, Anson <yeal_c...@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:

> Below is the part of direct file for this linux:
>
>   MACH ESA 1
>   CPU 06
>   COMMAND DEFINE CPU 06 IFL

Forget about that 06 stuff. The CPU numbers here are virtual, and you
want to start with 00

> After I log on to this guest machine, I got below message:
>
> HCPCAM002E Invalid operand - IFL
>
> Am I wrong?
>
> And how to dedicate the whole IFL to that virtual server as you mentioned?

Why would you want to use that IFL purely for this one virtual server.
If that's the only one allowed to use it, there's no competition and
it basically has exclusive right. When you add more Linux guests, they
will share the IFL which is probably what you want.

Rob