/* Sample DIAGD4 EXEC */
/*
Use DIAG D4 to change spool ownerid to original owner.
 */

/*  Do a QUERY RDR to find OWNERID  */

ownerid = Left(ownerid,8)      /* Who sent us spool file */
target  = Left(Userid(),8)     /* Machine name this EXEC is running in */
Address Command 'DIAGD4' target ownerid
If Rc /= 0 Then Say 'DIAGD4 had a return code =' Rc

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 46 years
    mailto:f...@zvm.sru.edu  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"