Les -

I didn't mean to imply that I was using the DIAGD4 EXEC for the Ricoh
problem.  I only offered it as a way to solve changing the ORIGINID on
spool files.  I haven't tried to see if the new ORIGINID would be
passed to the Ricoh in the p record.

I only use DIAGD4 in a DVM that receives print from VSE, processes it
and then sends it on to RSCS for printing.  My purpose was so have
'VSE' print on the separator page, not the name of the DVM.

/Fran