Somebody rebooted the switch that our OSA cards are plugged into.  Our
VSWITCH tried to recover by failing over from VSWITCH1 to VSWITCH2.
Unfortunately, both of them terminate at the same physical switch and
now we can't get either one to activate.  Output of Q VSWITCH looks like
this:

q vswitch
VSWITCH SYSTEM VSWITCH1 Type: VSWITCH Connected: 12   Maxconn: INFINITE
  PERSISTENT  RESTRICTED    NONROUTER                 Accounting: OFF
  VLAN Unaware
  MAC address: 02-00-00-00-00-01
  State: Initialization in progress
  IPTimeout: 5         QueueStorage: 8
  Isolation Status: OFF
  RDEV: 0800.P00            Controller: NONE     Error:  Detached
  RDEV: 0810.P00            Controller: NONE     Error:  Path severed
  RDEV: 0860.P00            Controller: NONE     Error:  Path severed
VSWITCH SYSTEM VSWITCH2 Type: VSWITCH Connected: 0    Maxconn: INFINITE
  PERSISTENT  RESTRICTED    NONROUTER                 Accounting: OFF
  VLAN Unaware
  MAC address: 02-00-00-00-00-02
  State: Initialization in progress
  IPTimeout: 5         QueueStorage: 8
  Isolation Status: OFF
  RDEV: 0803.P00            Controller: NONE     Error:  Detached
  RDEV: 0813.P00            Controller: NONE     Error:  Path severed
  RDEV: 0863.P00            Controller: NONE     Error:  Path severed

I've tried attaching the RDEV's to DTCSW1 and DTCSW2, and autologged
both of these as well.
Queries of the RDEVS show the following:

OSA  0800 ATTACHED TO DTCVSW1  0800 DEVTYPE OSA         CHPID F0 OSD
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 15:13:52
q 810
OSA  0810 ATTACHED TO DTCVSW1  0810 DEVTYPE OSA         CHPID F1 OSD
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 15:13:55
q 860
OSA  0860 ATTACHED TO DTCVSW1  0860 DEVTYPE OSA         CHPID F2 OSD
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 15:14:01
The CHPIDS are online.  We even popped the cover and looked at the
blinking lights on the cards.
DTCVSW1, DTCVSW2, and TCPIP are all logged on and active.

I've tried varying off and varying on the devices, RESET, READY, etc.
Any suggestions late on a Friday afternoon?