From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 8:30 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: How to copy a disk using a z/Linux guest

Hi

I am trying to find out if there is a utility in z/Linux in my case RHEL 5.2
that will allow me to copy a z/Linux formatted disk to another disk.

Also do you know if DDR cares rather there is a VTOC on a volume if it is used
to backup the volume without a VTOC?

Thank You,

Terry Martin
Lockheed Martin - Citic
z/OS and z/VM Performance Tuning and Operating Systems Support
Office - 443 348-2102
Cell - 443 632-4191

[cid:image002.jpg@01CB3D25.91EC0700]