Just wondering if anyone else sees the value in finding "VSM     - TCPIP" as
an entry when doing a 'CP QUERY NAMES'.   This is described as being the
users of the VTAM service machine ...   As someone who often writes system
utilities which do a QUERY NAMES to find the active users - this is always
something I have to code around.  I know there are still SNA users out
there, but have always wondered if it's still relevant or even consistent to
list it under QUERY NAMES (rather than say, a QUERY VSM cmd)?    Always
interested in learning from other listers...  I'm sure I'm missing something
that pulls it all together.

Scott Rohling