From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Horlick, Michael
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 9:19 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Calculating a date in the future

Greetings,

I would like to determine a date in the future through an EXEC.

Example: We IPL VM every 28 days. Last time was Sept 8,2010. I would
like to determine the date of the next VM IPL. Have the same need for
VSE IPL and CICS re-boot times.

Thank you,

Mike Horlick
CGI Montreal

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.