Ok - so this is about linemode sessions.   And yeah - I get the crickets -
who the heck uses linemode?   I suppose it fits.   I always have a grin on
my face when I explain virtual reader/punch/printer to non-z/VM folk.

The consistency factor is me expecting the first word in front of the dash
(-) to be a guest name.   So I still think Q VSM would be better than
stuffing it into Q NAMES where I'm looking for guest names and their
status.   But no one asked me..  hmmph

Sounds like I get my list of running guests by ignoring VSM..    Keeping my
fingers crossed no one names a guest VSM until I retire   :-)

Thanks David and Alan --  as always - I keep learning from you -

Scott Rohling