With the advent of using HSPD-12 badges for 2-Factor Authentication, you
might want to add SmartCard reader support and the x509 public/private ke
validation.

/Tom Kern

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:26:11 -0500, David Boyes <dbo...@sinenomine.net> w
rote:
>I have up-to-date MIT Kerberos 5 libraries for CMS (callable from C, COB
OL,
Fortran and PL/1). I also have a PAM-like SVM for CMS that can get user a
nd
authorization information from any source that PAM supports. Would be pre
tty
neat to support AD, NIS, etc for CMS logins...
>Donations would probably help inspire me to write the rest of the CP
interface component.

>-- db
>
>PS - Still doesn't solve the original poster's request, but it would be
awfully helpful (IMHO, the Right Way) to solve the problem in this case.