Thanks Dave,

CHUG does give me good ideas for other things for the future.

As for automated logon, RXLDEV was the best way for me to create my prototype.

Using only REXX, I was able to logon automatically on my 2nd level test system.

I will have some REXX development to do, something that I can manage.

SESSION 1.9 is more user friendly initially.

However, the EXEC/REXX is incomplete, I would need to work in assembler.

Perhaps, I will consider it as an assembler refresh programming exercise one of
these days.

I will use SESSION as a multi-session manager, it is very handy for that.

Thanks to every one for the good pointers to useful information.

Have a nice week-end.

Michel Beaulieu

|*|