tyvm, Scott.  I will be able to sleep tonight.

Scott Rohling <scott.rohl...@gmail.com>
10/29/2010 07:52 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Maintenance Warnings

I believe this warning isn't about the files being updated on disk - but
about the fact that these sample files have changed from the last
maintenance level and you should check them in case you have used them.
There may be new options, features, variables, commands, etc etc that are
in the sample files and you want to think about applying to any past
samples you started with and are now using in production.

Scott Rohling

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 5:15 PM, George Henke/NYLIC <