The issue with keeping the grants in AUTOLOG1 or in SYSTEM CONFIG is that
you have to either continually modify those files every time you create a
new Linux image, or you have to keep a separate list of Linux images
somewhere for AUTOLOG1 to read (though you probably have to anyway).

Putting the commands in the CP Directory entry just gives you one less worry
about where to check if something has been done or not. It also covers you
for the initial creation of the image, where AUTOLOG1 will not be run, so
that you don't have to worry about granting the image by hand the first
time.

Is there anyone out there that actually gains security from CP users not
being granted onto their vSwitches? How many people would like to be able to
define a vSwitch as "open to the public" or not requiring a grant to be
accessed?

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OC-1-18             200 First Street SW    /V\