Back in the old days, I recall a finance type person saying something like: The Gold Standard is that it should take collusion between two or more people to defraud the company.

If we apply that to IT, then shouldn't pswds for privileged userids that can access/change financial data be long enough that TWO sysprogs can each be given half a pswd so they both have to be present to make a change?

Les