I *do* have the z/VM CP Messages and Codes 5.4.0 manual handy.

Page 149 explains the "000A" as a machine running in ESA/390 mode.
But there is no corresponding HCP015W, or HCP00FW message (the latter of
which, with a hex value, would start a whole new thread).

Can you tell us more about _what_ you are IPLing?  Is it CP on 1st level,
CP on 2nd level, CMS, or some utility program - on what size virtual
machine, in what mode (provide output from CP Query SET).  That info might
help point someone in the right direction.

Also, what's the proper level of urgency?  :-)

Mike Walter
Aon Corporation
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my employer's.

"Rich Greenberg" <ric...@panix.com>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
01/19/2011 10:05 AM
Please respond to