From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On
Behalf Of Tom Huegel
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 11:53 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Wait code 000a00000000000f

This is the entire message.. It happens before there are any console
messages to indicate z/VM is even starting..

Central processor (CP) 0 in partition TPFTVM, entered disabled wait
state.
The disabled wait program status word (PSW) is 000a00000000000f.
Central storage bytes 0-7 are: 000a00000000000f.

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:46 AM, George Henke/NYLIC