This is the entire message.. It happens before there are any console
messages to indicate z/VM is even starting..

Central processor (CP) 0 in partition TPFTVM, entered disabled wait state.
The disabled wait program status word (PSW) is 000a00000000000f.
Central storage bytes 0-7 are: 000a00000000000f.