Also risking the wrath of Chuckie, I can tell you what the person on
IBMLink told me when I opened an ETR for this same request:

I added my second stack to SYSTEM DTCPARMS:

:nick.TCPIP2   :type.server
               :class.stack
               :attach.0C00-0C01

I created a TCPIP2 TCPIP file, which only does TN3270. It only has
port 23 open and it has its own DEVICE and LINK for the non-QDIO port
pair C00-C01 from our OSA-E, its own HOME address, but same mask and
gateway handed down from the mount by the Network Gods.

I created a TCPIP2 DATA file on 592 with the TCPIPUSERID set to TCPIP2.

And its been running that way for a couple of years.

I do use the TCP TCPIP2 option on NETSTAT commands.

IIRC, the TCPIP person who led me through this was musing that they
really should document how to do this in the manuals, since so many
people ask the same question. I have not gone to look at the recent
books.

Ron