So to be clear, I have a single CEC with two GP's and one IFL.  I'm told
our z/VM license is for two CPU's. We are not using the IFL now.

If we were to begin using the IFL, our CPU count increases to three and
our z/VM licensing cost would increase by one cpu.  Is this correct?

Thanks for the reply.

____________________
Jim Hughes
Consulting Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Group
Department of Information Technology
State of New Hampshire
27 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
603-271-5586    Fax 603.271.1516

Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this message are
confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or
dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.