To: <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 6:08 PM
Subject: VM Workshop -- was fantastic!

For those of you who didn't make it.... you missed a great time. Great food, interesting people, a lot of hallway "what if we did this?" conversations, and general good fun all around. Best $100 I've spent all year.

We're going to do it again next year, site TBD, but definitely gonna happen. Put it on your calendars for sometime in June 2012.

-- db