From:   David Boyes <dbo...@sinenomine.net>
To:     IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:   08/02/2011 02:44 PM
Subject:        Re: VM Workshop -- was fantastic!
Sent by:        The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

University of Wisconsin would be a good choice for next year... Strong VM
ties (TCP/IP) there too.
Madison is one of my favorite places in the US, but it tends to be hard to
get to cheaply (cheap is a big factor for Workshop). Current discussion
has University of Kentucky as top candidate, Ohio State again, or
University of Nebraska, but I?d go to Madison in a heartbeat. Nothing
fixed in stone yet ? we gotta go out and check it out ?but UK did some
awesome Workshops in the past.  Those folks know how to throw a party ?
the BBQ at the last one was legendary.
In order not to derail this list, I?d strongly encourage anyone who?s
interested in VM Workshop to sign up for the VMWKSHOP mailing list (at
vm.marist.edu). Better yet, volunteer! Gets you free shirt, first shot at
the beer, fame? well, at least for lots of tech dudes. 8-)

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE*****************************-- The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.