Oh, please, please, please, not the first weekend in June. I have another commitment for that weekend....

Kent Taylor
who just re-discovered the joys of workshops

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Davis" <c...@aresti.com>
To: <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: VM Workshop -- was fantastic!

The suggestion of a June date will work better for me as well.

I just returned from EAA Airventure, the largest aviation event in the world. It's always the last week of July in Oshkosh, WI. As the only fixed date on my calendar, and with 50:1 odds, you can imagine my disappointment when I saw the date of the Workshop. :-/

Madison in June would be nice.

-Chip-