On: Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 01:44:33PM -0500,David Boyes Wrote:

} University of Wisconsin would be a good choice for next year... Strong VM
ties (TCP/IP) there too.
} Madison is one of my favorite places in the US, but it tends to be hard to
get to cheaply (cheap is a big factor for Workshop). Current discussion has
University of Kentucky as top candidate, Ohio State again, or University of
Nebraska, but I'd go to Madison in a heartbeat. Nothing fixed in stone yet - we
gotta go out and check it out -but UK did some awesome Workshops in the past.
Those folks know how to throw a party - the BBQ at the last one was legendary.
} In order not to derail this list, I'd strongly encourage anyone who's
interested in VM Workshop to sign up for the VMWKSHOP mailing list (at
vm.marist.edu). Better yet, volunteer! Gets you free shirt, first shot at the
beer, fame... well, at least for lots of tech dudes. 8-)

Please also consider furthur south so I could go.  Mabe Orlando.  Is
there a VM using school in south Florida?

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67