I think it's time to address the subject line question in light of where this
thread has morphed... I don't know about you all, but I'm applauding Judy Ryder
for so tirelessly crusading for the humane treatment and training of all gaited
horses, particularly Icelandic Horses.  And for how long...?  What would we all
do without Judy's efforts?  :)

Here's to Judy!

Karen Thomas, is there an e-mail shorthand for clapping...?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:53 AM