--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Janice McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> How do you disagree and then maintain your stance when people start
calling you names just for having a different belief?  you look at
pictures like this:
> http://gallery.mac.com/jtfreeman/100035/DPP_0225/web.jpg
> janice

-------------------------First, boy is that picture ugly!

It's hard, but here's my thoughts on it - be the bigger person.
Don't answer with venom back.  I know that people want to defend
themselves when verbally attacked (boy, do I know that!).  But if you
stoop down to their level of beratement, then you are getting as
pissy and petty as they are.  That doesn't resolve anything.

Janice - you have a blast with your horses.  You enjoy them, the bond
with them, and enjoy them for their individual personalities.  If
someone wants to berate you for that, they are the ones who have a
problem, not you.  Everyone has their own individual way of riding
and working with their horses.  As long as you aren't hurting your
horse, what the heck does it matter???

Dawn Bruin-Slot, northern Michigan
Fuzzy Logic Equine