Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          

>>>>I didn't have any help either, so
that tells you how good they were.

And, you really can get a better clip if they are clean. They all got a
bath first and a light spray with Show Sheen, to make the clipper blades
slide easily. I have the big old Oster Clipmasters. They are heavy, but
once you get the hang of it, you can really clip them quickly.<<<<


  Thanks for the hints and advice.  That is pretty much how I was planning on 
doing it.  I'm glad to hear you did it alone, because that's what I'll have to 
do, too.  Since this will be my first time, I guess I won't be too hard on 
myself when my lines are all wiggly! :- )
  Kim, So. Cal.



                         

       
---------------------------------
Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings, 
and more!

Reply via email to