I'm not sure how to make a new post so I'll just add
to this one.  I got out the clippers today and the
treats and the clicker and was able to clip Nanna's
neck today.  It was really fun and easy.  I'd been
working on desensitizing and decided to "go for it"
today.  I didn't bathe her first, though, because I
didn't want to go through all that only to find out it
was impossible to get her to let me clip her.  I used
my "not so expensive clippers" so if I ruin them, it
won't be so bad to buy new ones.  I'll work at it more
later.  It is a little hard to not leave any lines at
all though.  I went in the direction that the hair
grows.  I had noticed recently that her neck and chest
felt damp in the evening when she was eating hay, so I
think this will help her to not be too hot.  I really
do love the rich red color of her winter coat though.


       
____________________________________________________________________________________
Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, 
photos & more. 
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

Reply via email to