>>Gunnar is Icelandic and his wife Stephanie is American. We did
briefly discuss horse bolting and not wanting to stop. He said in
Iceland all they want is for them to go and go really fast. A lot of
large farms with really great
 competition riders never teach the horse to stop or stand still to get on.

how about horses that are sold to the USA...do they take the time to
teach them these "USA manners" before they are shipped?

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.