> One of the things that I love about Huginn is the fact that he can
> TROT and TOLT.  I love his trot, it's smooth and easy to post. And
> riding him in trot...builds up his back. <;]
>
> I sure wish you were not thinking of using shoes for gait enhancment.

 If I understand???

 Using anything to stengthen your horse is out of line? Say whenI was
in Track I used weights to even my mucles and ther fore be a better
runner and in better shape, we as huimans use wights and movement to
improvr our bodies and competitive sports,
 If what you say is true, all all atheltes should stop doing that.
   Any aid used incorrectly or by a operson untrained is dangerous.
But I feel closed minds are even more dangerous.