My teeth are fine and I don't have the flu but those were the exact thoughts I
had when I saw that article.  That's a sad way for our breed to be presented to
the world.   I don't normally read Horse Illustrated because I think their
choice of articles leaves a lot to be desired, but I picked that copy up to see
what they wrote about Icelandics.  I was rather ashamed.

Hope you're better soon, Janice!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:26 PM