HA!  I know that phrase.  I admit that I've gotten "behind my horse" a few
times, either with an unexpected canter depart, or going over a jump...but just
because I did it, doesn't make it right.  I sure wouldn't want one of those
pictures of me in a national magazine.

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG Free Edition.